When it comes to basement waterproofing Foundation Strategies and Construction Inc.has you covered. We cannot stress enough how important it is to keep your basement dry, safe, and healthy. With an inadequate drainage system on the outside of your basement walls, it is important to make sure that the basement of your home doesn't let any moisture inside where it doesn't belong.
Warning Signs of Wet Basement
If you notice any of the following warning signs of water in your basement, be sure to get in touch with us immediately for a free consultation.
- Noticeable water stains on walls or floors
- Water seeping in through a clogged floor drain
- Moisture lying in puddles on the floor
- Water coming in over the top of the foundation and dripping down the walls
- Seepage getting in through the cove joint (where the wall and floor meet)
- Water damage on boxes and other belongings you have stored in the basement